Bajaj Finance Business Loan
Bajaj Finance Business Loan EMI Calculator is designed to calculate the amount of EMI, payable each month to amortize the loan. The EMI computed includes the business loan amount and the interest charged on the business loan. This value remains the same throughout the tenure of the business loan at fixed rate of interest.
For example – If I avail a business loan of ₹50,00,000 to enhance the business productivity for the period of 3 years at an interest rate of 14.25%, to know the EMI using the Bajaj Finance Business loan Calculator is helpful here.
Bajaj Finance Business Loan Documents Required-
- KYC documents for business loan
- PAN Card/ Form 60 For All Applicant/Co- applicant/Guarantor
- Last 2 years Income Tax Return document
- Bank statements for the last 6 months
- 2-year financials including Profit & Loss (P&L) statement and balance sheet
- Documents related to establishment of entity, identity and address proof documents
Why Taking A Bajaj Finserv Business Loans?
The most common reasons to take business loans are as follows-
1. Expanding Operations
Buying land or leasing a property to expand business operations when you feel that your business has grown large enough and scaling up at this moment is an opportunity that you do not wish to forgo, a business based on its growth projections can go for expanding operations more than once.
2. Purchase Equipment
Technology has become a key driver in the information age of business, and since technology comes with a pre-set expiry date, there is always a demand to purchase or upgrade existing equipment and technology. Buying/leasing/replacing a new equipment that will help improve the production or operations of the organization, alternatively the equipment can also be leased, it is best to conduct a cost-profit analysis to determine whether to buy or lease.
The advantage with buying equipment is that depreciation can be claimed each year apart from the first-year tax exemptions.
3. Purchase of inventory
Most often small business would require immediate capital for the purchase of inventory stock or raw material. There may arise the situation where the demand for your product may be very high in the market. Businesses may not have the funds to get the raw materials to meet the rise in demand. This problem can be solved when individuals and entrepreneurs take loans to buy the inventory needed for production.
You can get a Bajaj finance business loan Online in the following ways:
- Online – by filling the Online Application Form on their website. A bank representative will get in touch with you.
- In person – by visiting the nearest Bajaj Finance branch and submitting the application and required documentation.
- By phone – you can call customer care for help with your Bajaj Finance Business Loan application.
Need help? If you think you need help with your Bajaj Finance Business Loan Application Form and advice on bajaj finserv business loan eligibility, Bajaj Finance can guide you through the entire process and match you with the loan offer that best suits your profile.
You can also Contact bajaj finserv business loan customer care number for further Info.