If you are new to the Project management professional (pmp) field then going for the PMP certification training is your best bet at owning the certification. The training sessions this delivered are highly pragmatic and offer a great comprehension of all the concepts and theories associated with the project management field.
The PMP certificate training is undoubtedly the most popular path chosen by the candidates in order to secure Project management professional certification. There are numerous advantages associated with the training sessions. The first and foremost advantage of the PMP course training sessions is that it allows candidates the scope to grasp a full comprehension of the bible of PMP which is the PMBOK (Project management book of knowledge). The methodologies mentioned in the Project management book of knowledge are essential in order to grasp the overall knowledge associated with project management. The methodologies come handy when dealing with the projects and this way it is essential to understand the Project management book of knowledge so that you are able to comprehend each and every process throughout the project management process.
Another objective of the PMP training is to offer comprehension of all the methodologies and terminologies that are related to Project management. The Project management professional certification training online courses are custom-built to deliver world-class knowledge that let the professional crack the PMP examination in one go. Decision making, time management and other analytical skills can be built easily with the help of the trainers who are a constant support system throughout the learning journey. The PMP online certification training aims to deliver overall knowledge and information regarding the management of the projects and how to deal with team members while working towards the achievement of a unified goal for an organization.
Being a project manager in an organization can be a hectic task owing to the responsibility that accompanies it. But before going for the PMP certification, a candidate must ensure that they fulfil all the mandatory criteria as proposed by the Project management Institute (PMI). As per the eligibility criteria, if a candidate is interested to take the project management professional certification and if he has a bachelor’s degree or any other globally accepted education credential then he/she needs to have all of the following mentioned below:
- It is mandatory to have at least 35 professional development units in order to take the project management professional examination.
- Apart from this, the candidates need to have project management experience that should be of at least 3 years or 36 months in total. This experience cannot be overlapping in any case.
- 4500 hours as leading and directing projects experience.
For candidates who are interested to do the Project management professional certification and have a secondary education as their highest education qualification then they need to have the following requirements:
- It is mandatory to have at least 35 professional development units (PDUs) in order to take the project management professional examination.
- Apart from this, the candidates need to have project management experience that should be of at least 5 years and 60 months in total. This experience cannot be overlapping in any case.
- There is another thing that one needs and that is the experience of leading or directing projects. This experience should be 7500 hours in total.
The interested candidates can enrol for the training offered at Edukasion which is offered through skilled and industry experts who have more than 25 years of experience in the project management field.